Monzo is growing our finance organisation and looking for the first member of a dedicated investor relations team. You will report to the CFO and be responsible for building the investor relations strategy for Monzo. You’ll be responsible for sharing Monzo’s strategy, financial results and overall operations with analysts, investors and shareholders. You will act as the company spokesperson to this community while also partnering with our executive team to provide insights, market trends and other analysis.
How you will contribute:
- Act as a strategic partner to the CEO and CFO on investor strategy, messaging and engagement.
- Design and build the investor relations function for Monzo.
- Develop long-term relationships with analysts and investors to consistently communicate Monzo’s vision and strategy.
- Analyse industry developments and trends to share with ExCo and other senior stakeholders.
- Plan, coordinate and lead roadshows to investors and customers, investor conferences and meetings with the executive team, investors and analysts.
- Work directly with Marketing and PR to coordinate communication and manage dialogue with investor community.
- Prepare and maintain operating metrics and statistics for use by senior management in discussion with shareholders, analysts, and other external stakeholders.
You should apply if you have:
- Strong foundation in Corporate Finance. Experience in a pre-IPO environment and past experience taking a company public.
- Experience leading or building an investor relations team, with experience in a high-growth tech environment a plus.
- Direct experience working with ExCo and critical external stakeholders to communicate direction and vision for a company.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills in financial environments.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Passion for Monzo’s mission.