We’re looking for a people-focused Head of Customer Experience, who will lead on customer experience, QA and complaints. You will have a focus on continuous improvement to ensure that we deliver customer procedures at a world-class standard.
The key focus of this role will be:
- Owning the customer experience journey to ensure we deliver our vision to "deliver customer service so good you have to tell your friends" across all channels.
- Being the ultimate voice of truth on whether we're achieving our high standards on customer experience. Present a single customer view across complaints, customer satisfaction surveys & QA of customer issues and root causes to Monzo and Customer Operations leadership.
- Owning continuous improvement of processes, procedures and knowledge management in conjunction with product teams to optimise customer experience. Provide insights, data and recommendations to teams as well as gaining commitment on actions to be taken
- Being the interface with Monzo product teams to ensure they're understanding and fixing issues as well as innovating and anticipating based on customer needs you've identified. Be a bulldog for resolving recurring issues at root cause so future cohorts of customers are not affected.
- Generating ideas on how to strengthen our customer first culture based on customer feedback and ensure we're putting customer experience at the heart of everything we do across the whole company
- Operating an escalation point beyond Complaints for cases where we may have let our customers down to investigate and resolve including changing processes or coaching individuals involved
- Gathering external benchmarking and insights with the action of applying these to Monzo
You should apply if:
- You have similar experience working within either a high growth tech company or one of the big four tech firms
- You care about people and want to ensure that customers get the best experience possible
- You're product focused and can prioritise based on customer demands, business needs and risk mitigation
- You have experience of managing a highly effective operation and how to do that effectively
- You have experience working as a manager and leader within your organisation and it is a part of the role that you enjoy
- You have proven experience in creating and improving processes and procedures with measurable results
Our vision of ‘making money work for everyone’ is dependent on every Monzonaut committing to putting customers first. We're also committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve – where everyone can be themselves and succeed. So if this sounds like a culture that you'd like to be a part of then be assured that we'll welcome your application.
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll facilitate this wherever we can – whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance. We’re keen to ensure we’re designing a bank that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different under-represented demographics.