We’re looking for a motivational, people person with a strategic mind to join our Learning & Development team at Monzo.
This isn’t banking as you know it — we are fast, agile and expect you to take ownership. We’re focused on our end goal of helping a billion customers across the world manage their money. Today we have 700+ staff, over a million amazing customers and a UK banking licence. We’ve done this with a small, talented team, but we’re growing. Fast. One of our (many) next key missions is to evolve what we’ve built so far into a profitable, sustainable business.
Reporting to our Head of Learning & Development, you’ll support them in the delivery of the overall L&D strategy, providing internal product training.
As part of your role, you will:
- Take strategic ownership of product training - initially within Customer Operations (COps)
- Carry out training needs analysis across the business and make recommendations based on your findings
- Design and deliver product-related skills training
- Run and own wider learning & development projects
- Help our Head of L&D to scale the offering across the business as we grow
- Use a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools & practices to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the learning
You should apply if:
- You’ve got significant experience in a similar role
- You’ve got a background in organisational development (would be a bonus)
- You have strong project management and communication skills
- You’re experienced designing and working with e-learning platforms
- You have an open mind, enjoy transparency and think outside the box
- You’re hands-on and take satisfaction in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small
- What we’re doing at Monzo excites you!
Questions about this role? Head over to our careers page to read our FAQs (www.monzo.com/careers) or email email@example.com