We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us scale the best banking app in the world and mentor our talented product team.
Over the last 2 years, our product team has built a banking app with engagement to rival Facebook or Instagram. Our NPS is consistently above 80, and users typically open the app 15 times a week.
You’ll be working on the goals, strategy and delivery within one of our cross-functional product teams (e.g. Main Account, Growth, Lending, Customer Service Tools) and defining the way millions of people interact with their finances on a daily basis.
What you’ll do everyday:
Build features from definition through to release
You’ll execute our product roadmap and help scale one of our main features to a billion users. In other words, you’ll be:
- taking a significant user need or pain-point and figuring what the solution might be
- coordinating across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful
- collaborating with teams across Monzo to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes with Monzo customers
- working autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently, following lean MVP experimental work
- tracking and monitoring your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
Be an essential part of a cross-functional, flat team
We believe sharing knowledge and giving feedback help us work together and understand each other better. We work as a flat hierarchy, which means you’ll:
- work closely with the VP of Product Management, our Product Management community and our cross functional teams to help define and deliver our product roadmap
- communicate with your team to continuously improve how you work together, making sure everyone is productive, happy and efficient
- spread your knowledge and mentor other product managers within the team.
You should apply if:
- You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and have mentored other product managers
- What we’re doing here at Monzo excites you!