Monocl’s mission is to connect all stakeholders in life sciences and healthcare through software - thereby enabling our customers to target and engage the right opinion leaders, medical experts, and customers anywhere in the world. We are guided by a strong vertical focus on life sciences and healthcare, combined with a relentless drive to address great customer challenges. We truly believe that software eats the world.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Customer Success Manager to join the Monocl Customer Experience Team.
Monocl, a Definitive Healthcare company is a rapidly growing SaaS business focused on life sciences and healthcare. You will have the chance to work closely with our customers and make a difference where it truly matters. Do you have a background in life science with a passion for delivering service at the highest level? Then we would love to get to know you better!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with our diverse customer portfolio, which includes many of the top companies in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. You will deliver world-class service and build close customer relationships to ensure that each user is comfortable working with the Monocl platform.
Here are some things you’ll tackle:
- Execute remote onboarding sessions, perform training, and provide deep insights in how to best utilize the Monocl platform to empower our customers and help them achieve their challenging business objectives and renew their licenses.
- Utilize your biotechnical, biomedical or medicinal educational background to handle challenging questions from our diverse user base.
- Work in cutting-edge customer success platforms and apply best practice methodologies to educate and provide strategic advice to our users and business accounts.
- Work closely with members of our talented field-based salesforce.
What you’ll need:
You need to have a genuine passion for not only the life science industry, but also in delivering world class service and building lasting customer relationships. You thrive working independently and with colleagues in smaller teams where you will be responsible for your own portfolio whilst always assuring the team is succeeding as well. You have a proven background of delivering on your deadlines and you are willing to walk the extra mile in ensuring our customers get the best service possible.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with focus on biology, chemistry, biomedicine, biotechnology, pharmaceutical or similar educational background.
- 2+ years of customer success experience, preferably with a healthcare or SaaS product
- Service-minded, patient and supportive personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sophisticated general computer skills
- Additional language skills and past experience of customer success platforms are preferred.
Why we love Monocl, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
How do I apply?
This position will remain open as long as this ad remains on our website. We continuously look through applications. The applicants that best match our requirements will be contacted for a phone interview before a follow-up interview with the hiring manager, a case test and a final executive interview. For questions (not applications) regarding the role, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Arsaman Bahrami, at email@example.com.
Your privacy is important to us. Please review Monocl's Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information