About the company:
MondayVC is a quickly scaling start-up building white-label job boards and talent networks for venture capital funds and startup accelerators across the world. Customers use our platform to save time when making high-value introductions between portfolio companies and professionals in their networks.
As a remote company operating from 7 countries, we understand remote work and are constantly investing in our team by encouraging autonomy, clear communication, and discipline.
We’ve recently closed our seed round and are prepared to scale our offering with current customers as we develop new products.
Monday.vc is looking for a Chief of Staff to join our early-stage, fast-growing team. The role will report to the CEO. This person will play a critical role in the strategic development and prioritization of projects and initiatives while spearheading operations at the company. You will also be responsible for realizing Monday.vc’s mission and vision across disciplines.
- Primary responsibilities include reporting to and directly supporting the CEO in day-to-day operations of the company, monitoring and reporting of business metrics, team leadership and business strategy. This role will enable the CEO to perform at their highest level and achieve shareholder defined success metrics and top-line business objectives.
- Assist in the scheduling, preparation of, and execution of key business meetings and CEO appointments, including Board of Directors and Investor presentations.
- Collaborate across teams to define and ensure commitment to project schedule, scope, objectives, milestones, and deliverables. As part of this, you’ll be aligning functions on shared vision, OKRs, metrics, etc.
- Hyper-focused on finding process improvements and proactively improving all aspects of the business.
- Coordinate with functional leaders to scope projects, gather data and provide progress updates to the CEO on a regular basis.
- Define metrics and perform ongoing measurement to measure success of specific initiatives.
- Forecast business strategy for the next 12-18 months.
- Partner with legal to ensure company contracts and agreements protect the business and its shareholders.
- Poise yourself as the team's primary point of escalation. Apply strong business justifications and direct and monitor the progress of solutions and cross functional communications in alignment with business objectives defined by the CEO and executive team.
- Drive project execution - structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses, synthesize insights and recommendations, and align cross-functional stakeholders.
Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years experience working with early stage start-ups with direct successful scaling experience.
- Experience communicating key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences.
- Significant experience leading complex, cross-functional projects with multiple partners; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus.
- Experience in project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch in a data-driven way.
- Familiarity with Human Resources processes and compliance best practices, including new employee onboarding and termination workflows.
- Professional acumen that includes event coordination, calendar management, meeting preparation and agenda design.
- Take the next big step in your career and make a serious impact on an early-stage team
- Work remotely for a company with an intentional, healthy remote culture
- Competitive compensation