At Monarch, we’re leading the digital transformation of farming. Tractors originally replaced livestock, but today we need them to replace people. Our Monarch tractor is a fully-loaded hardware, software and service machine which will spur future generations of farming technologies.
With our farmer-first mentality, we are building a smart tractor that will enhance (not replace) the existing farm ecosystem, alleviate labor availability and cost issues, and provide an avenue for competitive organic and beyond farming by providing mechanical solutions to replace harmful chemical solutions. Despite all the bleeding-edge technology we will incorporate, our tractor will still plow, till, and haul better than any other tractor in its class. We have all the necessary ingredients to develop, build and scale the Monarch and digitally transform farming around the world.
About the role:
We're seeking an Office Manager who can keep the wheels rolling on our operation. You will play a key role in the company’s success, focusing on processes to ensure the team is productive. In addition, you will support and manage projects across a diverse range of business functions including: purchasing administration, HR, office management, investor relations and executive support.
- Manage all office operations, including office layout and appearance, conference room readiness and procurement of office materials
- Calendar management and coordination of executives
- Scheduling, coordination of company travel at competitive costs
- Partner with external service providers to to manage facilities maintenance
- Propose, plan, and coordinate office activities and events, including weekly team lunches and other group external events
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Assist with legal documentation
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Proactive mindset, recognizing the needs of the office and employees prior to requests
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take direction, and communicate with manager when escalation is needed
- Communicate effectively with employees and stakeholders, maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- You are creative and able to follow through with your ideas
What you’ll get:
At Monarch Tractor, you’ll play a key role on a capable, dedicated, high-performing team of rock stars. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, excellent health, dental and vision benefits and company equity commensurate with the role you’ll play in our success. The role will be based in the San Francisco bay area.
In addition to building outstanding products, we’re building an outstanding company with culture to match. Part of what we do is being in our element, which is being on the farm. We will be spending lots of time in Napa, Sonoma, Monterey and the central coast of California--perfecting our craft, mastering our environment, building our team camaraderie, and also taking time to enjoy the fruits of our labor.
At Monarch, we cherish and celebrate every individual's difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or another legally protected status.