Momentum Travel Group is a leading software development company driven by technology and innovation. Our FlightHub.com and JustFly.com brands have grown to be two of the largest online travel agencies in North America. Our team is the key to our success - we work hard and love what we do!
We are currently looking for a Vice President, Human Resources
We are looking for an exceptional and passionate leader interested in being part of an exceptional team of talent ready to take on the world! The chosen candidate will be empowered to act as a key member of the executive leadership team and align HR programs and initiatives with strategic and tactical business objectives.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Significant experience in providing leadership in planning, developing and implementing complex strategies;
- Significant experience managing human and financial resources;
- Experience in leading or managing major organizational change and transformation;
- Experience in IT environment;
- Experience in a multinational corporation;
- Excellent knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information;
- People oriented and results driven;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and execute them;
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create an organization that fosters a highly engaged, performance-oriented workforce through cultivating its culture, employee skill development and their health and well-being;
- Lead the entire Human Resources function; including but not limited to talent management, employee relations, organizational development, compensation programs and employee engagement;
- Provide leadership to a broad range of change initiatives that will effectively position the organization to advance HR best practices and proactively respond to market trends;
- Assess needs and barriers to drive business performance through development and delivery of HR strategy and solutions;
- Identify, track, and analyze key HR metrics to improve business results;
- Ensure compliance with labour laws and assess their implications on the business;
- Build compensation and benefits systems, including total rewards management that attract and retain top talent;
- Ensure continuous improvement in the ability to attract top talent;
- Coach and support the leadership team to act as key influencers in promoting the employee experience.
Visit our website to learn more about us or click here to see our benefits
If you know someone who could fit this job description, check out our referral program
(please note that additional responsibilities may apply)