Momentum Travel Group is a leading software development company driven by technology and innovation. Our FlightHub.com and JustFly.com brands have grown to be two of the largest online travel agencies in North America. Our team is the key to our success - we work hard and love what we do!
We are currently looking for a Dev Ops Engineer!
In this position you will be responsible for executing and automating our operational processes quickly, accurately and securely. Let’s keep it simple: we work fast and need our software systems to enable even more velocity!
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps or similar role;
- Experience working with Linux or Unix, particularly via command line interface;
- Knowledge of e-commerce and API-centric software systems;
- Experience working with production environments, cloud based or traditional
- Experience working with PHP or similar web programming languages;
- Experience working with high traffic sites & open-source software is an asset;
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment is an asset.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment;
- A team player who can contribute to the success of multiple departments;
- Someone who loves to find creative solutions to complex problems;
- Someone who shares our passion for technology and software development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deploying product release pipeline improvements
- Identifying and correcting systems not meeting new scaling needs
- Implementing new integrations relating to data storage, system stability, alerting, etc
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors, providing key insight to the related development teams
- Work closely with our development teams to integrate software into our internal back-end systems
Visit our website to learn more about us or click here to see our benefits
If you know someone who could fit this job description, check out our referral program
(please note that additional responsibilities may apply)