Everyday is a trip, your adventure starts here.
Come fly with us!
Looking for a Personal Assistant who will be responsible for working closely with the CEO. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking care of many personal tasks in addition to certain corporate tasks which will ultimately allow the CEO to focus his attention and energy on the business.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL NEED:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Administrative field or any other relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- To be bilingual
- To manage multiple, simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- To work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Perform all tasks with attention to detail and review for accuracy
- Work effectively as part of a team, yet can work independently with minimal supervision
- A driver’s license and access to a vehicle
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
- Arrange and coordinate on site and off site meetings, conferences and events
- Make necessary travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Run personal errands and be the go-to for many personal matters
- Manage and maintain all mail and any other formal communication
- Manage and maintain an expense report with all the CEO’s expenses
- Draft correspondences, letters and any other documents, as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
We are a group of passionate people who work hard and move quickly in the goal of redefining the flight shopping experience for the entire world. We get a high off seeing progress and we strive to be the best at what we do. Why just have a job when you can be a part of something bigger?
CHECK US OUT!
Visit http://momentumtravel.com/ to learn more about us
If you know someone who could fit this job description, check out our REFERRAL PROGRAM