Everyday is a trip, your adventure starts here.
Come fly with us!
We are looking for a Data Engineer to support the growing analytical needs of our rapidly growing business. This person will be responsible for building a flexible and scalable data warehousing solution that leverages cutting edge technologies to ensure key stakeholders have quick and easy access to quality data.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Design and deploy Big Data platforms based on cloud to serve real time report
- Administration and monitoring of the EDW engine based on redshift
- Create, design and maintain ETL corporate processes on cloud services such as lambda functions, API Gateways, Data pipelines, EMR, EC2 clusters, etc.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience working with Big Data tools & technologies
- Experience in building modern database structures storing terabytes of industrial data used to develop AI model
- Experience with storing unstructured and structured data from multiple sources, including real-time and batch data sources using tools such as Hive, Kafka, Dataflow, AWS, etc.
- Experience developing ETL processes to enable high performance extracting and querying of data using tools such as BigQuery, Redshift, HBase, Spark, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with at least one cloud platform-as-a-service product (Google Cloud, MS Azure, Amazon)
- Establish and administer security model to govern access and permissions to data for various parts of the company
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional and technical teams to fulfill their data needs
- Ability to learn new tools quickly, and assess their viability for our big data pipeline
We are a group of passionate people who work hard and move quickly in the goal of redefining the flight shopping experience for the entire world. We get high off seeing progress and we strive to be the best at what we do. Why just have a job when you can be a part of something bigger?
CHECK US OUT!
Visit http://momentumtravel.com/ to learn more about us!
If you know someone who could fit this job description, check out our REFERRAL PROGRAM!