Everyday is a trip, your adventure starts here.
Come fly with us!!!
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team! This position would be on the forefront of the company’s AI technology and responsible for adding tremendous value to the flight shopping experience.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Identify opportunity areas and benefits of AI/ML and focus on highest priority
- Identify the best ML approach to solve specific business problems
- Partner with BI, IT & Operations to design and deliver Machine Learning solutions
- Stay current with advancing technologies in the AI/ML space and how it’s being used in relevant industries
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor in computer science, applied or pure mathematics, or any other related degree.
- Clear understanding of machine learning principles, pipelines and building blocks
- 3-4 years proven experience using Python
- 2-3 years experience using machine learning frameworks such as scikit-learn
- Deep learning knowledge is a plus (Along with hands on experience using Keras, Pytorch and/or Tensorflow)
- SQL knowledge is a big asset
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- To see beyond symptoms of the business issue, understand technical solutions available, and apply data analytics to create solutions in a logical and effective manner
- Strong communication skills
We are a group of passionate people who work hard and move quickly in the goal of redefining the flight shopping experience for the entire world. We get high off seeing progress and we strive to be the best at what we do. Why just have a job when you can be a part of something bigger?
CHECK US OUT!
Visit http://momentumtravel.com/ to learn more about us
If you know someone who could fit this job description, check out our REFERRAL PROGRAM