Everyday is a trip, your adventure starts here.
Come fly with us!
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner who will be responsible for managing an agile team in the goal of taking feature concepts and delivering customer value. You will be the key decision maker for the product area backlog and work closely with all aspects of the company including sales, engineering, customer service & customer success.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Manage product roadmap
- Define market and product requirements, features and services, user scenarios, specifications, and use cases
- Determine KPIs for product and regularly review and monitor to ensure that they are met
- Continuously refine and prioritize the product backlog
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Measure outcomes through analytics and feedback and keep on iterating towards the optimal solution
- Motivate team members
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL NEED:
- Professional experience as a software engineer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3+ years of experience in product ownership, ideally in a technical or operations process development setting
- Strong business analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to bridge business and technical environments, and ability to build professional relationships
- To be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- To prioritize workload with critical timelines
- Experience with gathering requirements and performing root cause analysis
We are a group of passionate people who work hard and move quickly in the goal of redefining the flight shopping experience for the entire world. We get high off seeing progress and we strive to be the best at what we do. Why just have a job when you can be a part of something bigger?
CHECK US OUT!
Visit http://momentumtravel.com/ to learn more about us!
If you know someone who could fit this job description, check out our REFERRAL PROGRAM