Momence is a next-gen booking and communications platform for experience-based businesses, such as a yoga and pilates studios, gyms, dance schools, salons and spas, golf facilities, swim schools, etc. We help over 1,500 businesses with scheduling and payments, communication, and automation of their business backend. We also have a customer-facing Momence app, where tens of thousands of customers book their wellness experiences every month. At Momence, we are bringing modern-day software into the experience economy, a growing part of the economy that is currently highly underserved by modern software.
We’re a remote first company, backed by Y Combinator (Summer 2020); moving quickly and growing rapidly.
About the team
The Customer Support Engineers at Momence are tackling the technical issues escalated to them from our users. CSE’s represent our highest level of customer support and are deconstructing advanced technical problems while working with our non-technical teams to resolve pressing customer needs. Our Customer Support Engineers have a deep understanding of how our platform best serves our users and the analytical skill set to play a frontline role in ensuring the usability and scalability of our products. The team is highly collaborative with internal stakeholders and has the opportunity to interact with customers directly.
What will you do?
You will work on technically challenging support tickets as they are escalated from our non-technical support teams. Leveraging various internal tools, including admin-access dashboards, SQL databases, server logs, and browser developer tools, you’ll be critical in identifying resolutions to customer issues. You will:
- Distinguishing between bugs, incidents, product feedback, and UX improvements
- Proactively provide feedback and feature requests to our engineering teams in technical, actionable terms
- Coordinate and draft communication directly to customer and internal stakeholders
- Take a data driven approach to identifying and remediating our most common customer issues
- 5+ Years of working in a technical support role
- 5+ Years of SQL experience
- Experience in ticket management software such as Zendesk
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
At Momence, we celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where there is respect, regardless of your background or identity. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.