Moloco’s goal is to make the digital economy more equitable and profitable by delivering advanced machine learning to companies of all sizes. With Moloco’s machine learning platform for growth and performance, every app publisher and online retailer can now unlock the value of their unique, first-party data for user acquisition, retention, and monetization campaigns.
Founded in 2013, our advanced machine learning engine powers our product portfolio. Moloco Cloud DSP enables performance marketers to quickly scale user acquisition and achieve greater lifetime value through battle-tested prediction models. Moloco Retail Media Platform enables online retailers and marketplaces to establish their own performance ads business.
The company is in hyper-growth mode and we ranked #95 in the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies for 2022. We ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500 and have been certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work.
It’s a great time to join this innovative team. Moloco is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, London, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, and Tokyo. For more information, visit www.moloco.com
We are looking for a Growth Manager to successfully manage customer relations to ensure a positive partnership through a favorable experience with the company.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain close client relationships with your assigned advertiser base
- Fully understand your advertiser’s marketing goals and track success metrics
- Identify account growth opportunities and upsell accordingly
- Be your client’s go to person to serve as the external programmatic expert
- Analyze accounts and collaborate with internal teams to make sure the campaigns are executed properly
- Conduct business reviews with your clients pertaining to their goals, new product feature updates and market trends
- Facilitate external client product feature requests with internal product teams
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 2-3 years direct account or agency management experience in performance marketing
- Mobile and programmatic advertising experience is a plus
- Proven ability to grow revenue in quarterly managed business goals
- Great communication skills both in writing and in-person (Japanese: Native Level / English: Business Level)
- Team player and ability to adapt to a growing company
- Critical thinking, curiosity towards online advertising and passionate about winning
- Travel as needed
The right person will be able to make a huge impact within an ambitious growing company. Come join our team and leverage our technology to help companies grow their business.