Moloco’s goal is to make the digital economy more equitable and profitable by delivering advanced machine learning to companies of all sizes. With Moloco’s machine learning platform for growth and performance, every app publisher and online retailer can now unlock the value of their unique, first-party data for user acquisition, retention, and monetization campaigns.
Founded in 2013, our advanced machine learning engine powers our product portfolio. Moloco Cloud DSP enables performance marketers to quickly scale user acquisition and achieve greater lifetime value through battle-tested prediction models. Moloco Retail Media Platform enables online retailers and marketplaces to establish their own performance ads business.
The company is in hyper-growth mode and we ranked #95 in the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies for 2022. We ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500 and have been certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work.
It’s a great time to join this innovative team. Moloco is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, London, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, and Tokyo. For more information, visit www.moloco.com
About the role
We are looking for an experienced product team leader to support the "Moloco cloud" team and offering, which is our advertiser facing campaign management UI. Moloco cloud is the front end to our DSP solution which empowers growth marketers to leverage their own unique, first-party data to increase the returns on their advertising campaigns. Combined with our powerful machine learning algorithms that pinpoint target audiences and adjust bidding strategies in real time, the cloud UI helps our customers not only improve their overall campaign experience, but also help achieve greater accuracy and higher performance at lower cost. The right candidate for this role will understand how to build easy to use, highly-informative interfaces on top of a very complex and data driven engine.
- Lead a team that currently has 4 PMs based in Seoul. With the ability to hire more PMs locally or in Seoul.
- Provide mentorship to the PM team
- Manage a remote team and be flexible to accommodate schedules of overseas team members.
- Define/refine product roadmap, product requirements, and customer value propositions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive rapid and high quality product development and impactful business outcomes
- Synthesize large amounts of internal and external data from multiple sources to derive product insights, informing product strategy and operations
- Communicate with prospects and customers to understand their business needs, challenges, and collaboration opportunities
- Troubleshoot day-to-day internal/external operational roadblocks
- Ability to help build strong processes for a software as a service product with a business customer facing UI
- Experience at a SAS company and has managed 5 - 10 PMs.
- Ideally, be based in the SF Bay Area or Seattle.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields. MBA degree is a plus
- 7-10 years of work experience with at least 5 years in Product Management
- Deep curiosity to identify, understand, and empathize customer pain-points and unmet needs
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Strong bias toward action
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment
- Thrives in ambiguous situations, able to adapt and (re)calibrate quickly with new information
- Solid technical depths balanced with business acumen