About the role
MOLOCO seeks exceptional Backend Engineers to join us in building a state-of-the-art mobile advertising platform. You will be part of the engineering team that builds a self-serving advertiser-facing ad manager which is used by customers on an everyday basis. Many leading apps worldwide already benefit from MOLOCO’s innovative technology for user acquisition, re-engagement, and monetization.
We’re looking for an engineer who will play a central role in building and supporting the platforms and services that will power the future of Moloco’s growth. We're looking for a software engineer who will contribute to the production by writing scalable, fault-tolerant, and testable code.
You will use backend technologies such as Kubernetes, Redis, Google Cloud Platform, and the Go programming language. Your work will span our flagship user and advertiser-facing products.
We understand the value of a strong engineering team and strive to hire only the best talent. While tackling challenging real-world problems, you will make a positive impact on millions of mobile users in the world and grow with top-notch colleagues. Check out the case study published by Google about how we scale using Google Cloud Platform, and this Moloco Engineering blog post describing some of the challenging distributed systems problems we face and how we currently solve them.
- 2+ years of professional non-internship experience with software engineering experience using one or more modern languages such as Java, C#, Go, C++, etc.
- Experience with 1 or more skills involved in developing large-scale systems, such as integration testing, deployment, monitoring, production troubleshooting, database schema design, or developing data processing pipelines.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and problem-solving skills
(We truly encourage you to apply even if you don’t have these)
- Familiarity with working with large-scale systems
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience mentoring engineers