MOLOCO is a machine learning company that empowers mobile businesses to unleash the power of their data for fast, sustainable growth through the programmatic advertising ecosystem. Founded in 2013, the company offers a complete suite of programmatic advertising solutions to help mobile companies optimize the performance of their acquisition, retention and monetization campaigns. MOLOCO offers a top-rated real-time bidding platform that provides scale across more than 4 billion devices. Through highly sophisticated products like MOLOCO Cloud and MOLOCO Engine, consumers are able to easily utilize the benefits of their own data while leveraging the power of MOLOCO’s proprietary machine learning technology. MOLOCO is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, London, Seoul, Singapore, China and Tokyo. For more information, visit www.moloco.com.
Moloco is seeking a passionate and self-starting Supply Side Partnerships Business Developer. As a Business Developer at Moloco, you will help drive, strategy, build and maintain RTB suppliers/publishers acquisitions and retentions to bring state-of-the-art advertising products to the market. You will analyze the mobile advertising landscape and collaborate with cross functional teams to turn Moloco’s industry-leading technical assets into game changing products that will lead the market.
- Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to impact the business
- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Strategic -- You love to find the win and develop novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
What you'll do
- Develop the strategy for engaging our largest partners to grow their business with MOLOCO
- Manage the deal process with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
- Model, present, and defend P&L implications for multiple deal structures for the partner
- Lead contract negotiations with new supply partners
- BS in Business or Economic, or related fields. MBA is preferable.
- You have Business Development and Sales experience, preferably a mix of startup and larger enterprise roles
- Lead analysis-driven negotiation processes
- Proven closing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience operating in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
All offers of employment are subject to background checks prior to start date. MOLOCO will consider for employment: qualified applicants with criminal histories in manner consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance Ordinances.
MOLOCO is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.