Molecule Software is a dynamic and fast-growing innovator in the commodities trading (CTRM/ETRM) software industry. Our enterprise SaaS product is a market leader in technology, usability, integrations and more.
Our employees are distributed across the United States and work remotely. The official head office is in Houston and local staff have the option to work in person at the office.
We are looking to add an ETRM/CTRM Implementation Specialist to our Customer Success team. This team serves our customers by analyzing their commodity-oriented business and implementing it in our software, as well as providing ongoing support for existing implementations. The ideal candidate for this mid-to-senior level position will be fluent with trading or CTRM for one or more commodities, with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Deeply understand the Molecule software, its capabilities, and how to effectively set it up for various business and commodity types
- Analyze customer data, processes and business goals - and work with teammates to model customer’s business within Molecule
- ETL (extract, transform, load) data to/from customers, Molecule, banks, and other ecosystem partners – using Excel, SQL, Python and other BI tools
- Build scripts and reports in Python and SQL to handle custom scenarios and outputs
- Triage and resolve customer issues post-implementation
- Capture and prioritize issues and feature requests to enter our Engineering pipeline
- Identify internal processes that need improvement, and participate in upgrading them
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of experience in commodities trading/CTRM (in operations, front-office analysis or systems implementation)
- Strong Excel experience, including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- Strong experience with data analytics using Python and SQL
- Mathematical aptitude and ability to analyze complex financial transactions Familiarity with Finance concepts and calculations, as they relate to commodity trading
- Ability to prioritize and triage, given many urgent and important tasks
- Proactive, get things done approach and ability to solve issues and move things forward
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and customer orientation Schedule flexibility – may need to align to earlier or later North American time zones
Nice to Haves
- Effective project management skills
- Prior experience in consulting
Characteristics of Success at Molecule
- You desire to be world-class at what you do
- You love creating order from chaos
- You're self-motivated, willing to work hard, and own problems from start to finish
- You love technology
- You're fun to be around
Molecule has an awesome benefits package—one that fits right in with the small company that we are. Benefits include:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance (100% company-paid)
- Life and AD&D (100% company-paid)
- No limit on paid vacation days (within reason; with approval)
- Sick time, as-you-need-it
The salary range for this role is $90,000 to $130,000 depending on experience.