Mojio: Connected Car Cloud Platform
- Mojio is backed by Deutsche Telekom, Amazon, Relay Ventures, 500 Startups and BDC Capital. We recently won our third major connected car platform contract that gives us access to millions of connected car customers. We are looking for a rockstar Head of Developer Relations to help ensure our third party developers are motivated and have the tools to create amazing connected car apps for iOS and Android stores.
- Your car is an incredibly complex machine, producing more than 20 gigabytes of data every hour. From information about road conditions to real-time engine performance, there is a plethora of insight locked behind the dash. We unlock that data to make cars safer and more reliable while saving drivers money. We also help them keep an eye on what matters most.
- We are fast growth, fast-paced and technically-driven while remaining flexible and collaborative. After all, we’re disrupting one of the largest and most established industries in the world!
Who You Are
You’re an experienced developer relations expert who understands the value of a platform and working with external developers to innovate and build amazing things. You’re enthusiastic, energetic and hungry and genuinely excited to help others use our platforms in ways we hadn’t considered possible.
The Head of Developer Relations will engage with external developers to expand the Mojio connected car platform.
They will have extensive technical understanding of APIs, SDKs and developer best practices. Ideally they will also have experience with the connected car market and the needs of both consumer and business customers. This critical role will allow Mojio to extend our position as the leading open connected car platform. It is an amazing opportunity to work with an engaged developer community to innovate in an exciting and fast paced category.
- Drive developers to innovate and publish additional high value apps for the Mojio platform.
- Work closely with developers to understand their needs and champion these needs into tools, features and capabilities.
- Build out our partner strategy with a global perspective.
- Drive continuous improvement on the Mojio developer relations site and associated tools.
- Lead hackathons and other developer events.
- Work with the Mojio team to promote our platform and developer tools via social media and other vehicles.
- Minimum 5 years Developer Relations experience with Cloud, Mobile and/or Automotive products.
- Minimum 2 years software development experience.
- Strong computer science background, someone who is comfortable with evaluating and sometimes writing code, and well as learning and explaining complex architectures and processes.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Energetic and motivated team player.
Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and options package
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Cell phone plan with access to the latest smartphones
- Team outings to have fun with the rest of the team
- Unlimited nerf gun ammunition
- Catered lunches Monday - Thursday and free snacks everyday
- Free Mojio for your car (obviously!)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.