Mojio: Connected Car Cloud Platform
- Mojio is backed by Deutsche Telekom, Amazon, Relay Ventures, 500 Startups and BDC Capital. We recently won our third major connected car platform contract that gives us access to millions of connected car customers. We are looking for a rockstar iOS Developer to build out our app and ensure our customers and partners are having an excellent Mojio experience.
- Your car is an incredibly complex machine, producing more than 20 gigabytes of data every hour. From information about road conditions to real-time engine performance, there is a plethora of insight locked behind the dash. We unlock that data to make cars safer and more reliable while saving drivers money. We also help them keep an eye on what matters most.
- We are fast growth, fast-paced and technically-driven while remaining flexible and collaborative. After all, we’re disrupting one of the largest and most established industries in the world!
As a Sr. iOS Developer you will be focused on building and iterating on Mojio’s flagship app. This role will collaborate very closely with cross-functional stakeholders including Product Management, Design, QA, and Development.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong mobile developer with great coding skills in Swift 3 and aiming to build a fantastic world class product
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Write unit tests for your code and believe in a test driven iterative development process
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Collaborate with platform developers and other mobile developers for code and design reviews
Who You Are
You’re an experienced iOS developer who's able to see the big picture and willing to get into the details. You’re enthusiastic, energetic and hungry; you’re genuinely excited to ship a product you love that was built with your high quality code.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of solid in-depth iOS development experience, experience with other mobile platforms is a plus
- Track record of building Software products including at least two outstanding mobile apps
- Strong CS fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Experience with third-party libraries and platform APIs
- Subject matter expertise on iOS SDK and iOS design guidelines
- Strong knowledge of Swift, iOS SDK and common libraries
- Familiarity with the submission process on Apple App Store
- Experience developing applications with RxSwift would be a plus
Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and options package
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Cell phone plan with access to the latest smartphones
- Team outings to have fun with the rest of the team
- Unlimited nerf gun ammunition
- Free Mojio for your car (obviously!)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.