At Mojio, we’re connecting the cars of today for the journeys of tomorrow. Backed by leading investors including Amazon, T-Mobile, and Deutsche Telekom, Mojio is driving the global adoption of its connected car technology via its growing portfolio of customers, including T-Mobile and Vivint in the US, Deutsche Telekom in Europe and Telus in Canada. With more than 10 billion miles worth of real-world driving data processed to date, we have created one of the largest and fastest-growing big data pools in the automotive industry. As a Product Manager, you will steward the development and implementation of new product experiences from ideation to execution. You will understand customer pain points, set a bold vision, and craft product roadmaps and detailed requirements with the long-term vision in mind.
The successful candidate will have experience managing complex business and technical challenges, and have the ability to influence and successfully drive initiatives forward. You are a product owner who has the ability to communicate priorities and work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and relish the idea of solving challenging problems.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Build, develop, and manage the product roadmap for initiatives/features enhancing customer experience
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to define new requirements, build consensus, and deliver on your product roadmap
- Investigate issues from different sources, do root cause analysis, identify systemic gaps and ensure these gaps are addressed.
- Operate autonomously; drive programs end to end including business goals, technical solutions, and all customer facing aspects
- 3+ years of product management or technical project management
- Strong passion for improving customer experience
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and design effective, efficient, and scalable technology solutions
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, preferably in a start-up environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, marketing, or economics
- You have a strong product and program management background and have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects and will have a well-rounded technical background
- You are able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.