Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
As the founding Marketing Operations team member, you will help us build the foundations of our go to market machine. You will then help us scale out the infrastructure that powers our top of funnel outreach to find, nurture, and qualify marketing leads and ensure a smooth handover to our sales team. You will design and build our marketing technology stack, build Marketo campaigns, manage the performance and reporting of those campaigns, and work with partners across Growth, Marketing, Sales, and Partnerships to provide key insight into how we can generate leads and accelerate the conversion of quality leads into revenue.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Collaborate with the Growth team to set up and scale marketing programs (Emails, Landing Pages, Webinars, Events, Paid, etc.) using Marketo
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs, campaigns, activities & projects as they relate to company objectives
- Build and maintain a marketing attribution model, including reports and dashboards on the impact of marketing activities on the business (pipeline generated/influenced), and provide insights and recommendations for optimization
- Own our lead/account scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development and increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Identify improvements to grow the Marketing database, establish data integrity and governance best practices
- Create regular reporting of Marketing Key Performance Indicators and surface business insights, by analyzing data from lead attribution, pipeline metrics, and other marketing programs. Must be able to critically think about the data in order to assess and optimize campaign performance
Who You Are-
- 3-5 years of experience within an Enterprise or SaaS software provider
- 2-3 years of experience in an enterprise Marketo environment or similar, bonus for having built the environment from the ground up
- Hands-on experience in CRM (Salesforce) and integrations with the MarTech stack
- Confirmed ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics
- Passionate about operational excellence and process improvement and interested in demonstrating your experience to help build a best in class operations framework
- Bring a data-driven approach with an eye on process optimization and change management
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide the necessary context, analysis, and recommendations to drive action and accountability from local and remote teams
- Humble, scrappy, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Growth mindset and are willing to quickly adapt and learn new things
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 50%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!