About Modern Health
Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Support Tech Leadership in executing our product strategy and driving complex cross-functional initiatives
- Own the core operational processes of the Tech team
- Identify improvements to how teams operate cross-functionally and design robust and nimble processes to increase efficiency
- Ensure cross-functional partners are aligned on key product objectives and collaborate with partner teams to prepare the org for upcoming launches
- Implement a robust experimentation and rollout strategy for product/feature launches
- Drive executive discussion on product strategy based on business goals, customer needs, industry trends, and competitive environment
- Collaborate with Strategy and Partnerships to evaluate build, buy, partner opportunities
Who You Are:
- 10+ years demonstrating track record of product strategy and operational experience
- Experience working in high-performing product teams, with a focus on cross-functional collaboration, early & rapid testing, and outcomes over output
- Strong organizational and program management skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
- Experience advising and influencing senior executives
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills; ability to think strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 60%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!