Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
- We’re looking for an experienced, quantitative-minded analyst who is motivated to join our Provider Network OCTS (onboarding, coverage, tools & strategy) team. The team is responsible for all analytics, process and design work regarding our global provider network footprint. This includes network coverage, network visibility and external materials, in addition to design and implementation of our provider onboarding experience
- In this role you will have an opportunity to drive change through calculated analysis of our network. You will complete strategic projects supporting network growth initiatives as well as network coverage & strategy
- The ideal candidate excels in fast-paced environments and is a proactive problem solver, who gets excited about complex analytics and connected systems design
- This role reports to the head of our Network OCTS Team
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Be an integral part of our Provider Network team, responsible for all recruiting and analytics of our global provider network. You will specifically focus on special projects supporting our recruiting team as well as our network coverage & strategy teams
- Leverage your detail-oriented nature and deep analytical acumen to identify gaps in our systems architecture, and drive improvement through process or system optimization and/or redesign
- During onboarding you will partner with the team to identify core needs and then work to define your space through special projects within our high-powered OCTS team
- Complete other special projects as needed
Who You Are-
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Operations, Consulting, Finance or other related fields
- You are looking to accelerate your career as an Operations specialist focused on quantitative-minded problem solving
- You are humble, scrappy, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are motivated by the Modern Health mission and want to be a part of positive change in the world
- You take initiative and enjoy solving complex problems
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity