Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
- We’re looking for a quantitatively minded manager to lead our Provider Network OCTS (onboarding, coverage, tools & strategy) team, which is responsible for all analytics, process and design work regarding our provider network footprint, coverage, network visibility and external materials.
- This team is the provider network experts leveraged by all aspects of the company to understand our footprint, strategy, projections and other relevant data. This team and role will interact closely with our Sales, Client Success & Care teams, in addition to partnerships within Ops and across other departments as needed.
- In this role you will have an opportunity to build and improve on our foundational data architecture, to create analytical systems, and to drive meaningful improvement and change at the business level.
- The ideal candidate excels in fast-paced environments and is a proactive problem solver, who gets excited about complex projects and analytics.
- This role reports to the head of our Provider Network team.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Manage a 4+ person team responsible for all elements of network onboarding, analytics and reporting
- Leverage your operational expertise to improve our systems, processes, and tools regarding provider data, to build new data visibility and market-leading analytics
- Collaborate with our Sales & Client success teams to provide high-value assets in the sales cycle and to existing clients.
- Complete other special projects as needed
Who You Are-
- You have 7+ years of relevant work experience (startups are a plus)
- You have 2+ years of management experience
- You are humble, scrappy, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are a team player who enjoys identifying group pain points, and using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- You are a quantitative-minded, structured thinker and love completing complex problems
- You take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction
- You enjoy working with different kinds of people and are great at building relationships
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity