Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Our marketing team is looking for an incredible product marketer who will be responsible for developing and implementing results-driven marketing strategies that support sales growth, client success, and product goals. You will be the “glue” between our Product, Care, Sales, Client Success, and Marketing teams to ensure clear go-to-market positioning around Modern Health’s offerings in a compelling and consistent way. You will drive go-to-market execution for product launches, manage ongoing competitive analysis, and develop key resources to enable our Sales & CS teams. In this role, you will be the expert on understanding multiple personas, developing compelling messaging, and coordinating distribution across various channels. You’re a natural storyteller with a track record of crafting compelling messaging across different audience segments. You are a self-starter, organized, highly collaborative, thrive in fast-paced environments, and enjoy taking on multiple high-priority projects.
This role will report into our Senior Product Marketing Manager, who you will partner with to determine key launches and strategic areas of focus.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Coordinate product launches and assist with the go-to-market process cross-functionally, validate value propositions based on customer feedback, create collateral, and develop campaigns to hit launch goals (build awareness, adoption, etc.)
- Engage in timely ongoing market research to understand the competitive landscape, and be a resource for competitive insights to support Sales, Client Success, and Marketing teams
- Develop sales enablement collateral and content that communicates the value of our products and differentiates it in the market, including: presentations, FAQs, flyers, workshops, videos, online content, competitive battlecards or trainings, etc
- Own distribution of roadmap updates to the whole company on a regular cadence
- Partner cross-functionally with demand gen, customer marketing, growth, PR, and brand teams to develop and launch marketing campaigns to generate awareness and demand
- Be a liaison to support the Voice of Customer initiative to continuously surface insights from our customers and users to our Product and Care teams
Who You Are-
- You have 2-5 years of industry experience in the B2B Enterprise SaaS space, with 1-2 years in a product marketing role
- You’re a natural storyteller with a track record of crafting compelling messaging across different audience segments
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment where launches happen often — not once or twice a year
- You have experience being “the glue” between product, design, sales, cs, and marketing – with the ability to influence cross-functional priorities & decisions
- You have experience being a partner to the sales team / sales enablement and producing exceptional sales collateral
- You’re a self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time
- You have an eye for detail to successfully manage moving pieces across a number of cross-functional projects with a sense of urgency
- Proven marketing experience in SaaS B2B is preferred
- Experience in the healthcare, HR, or employer benefits space is a plus
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 60%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!