Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Pixar, Gusto, Okta, EA, and Nextdoor that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
As Modern Health's Recruiting Coordinator, you will own all scheduling logistics for our talent team’s needs including the coordination of phone, virtual and onsite interviews while providing a white-glove, high-touch candidate experience. You will be an expert at finding solutions that accommodate the diverse hiring needs and responsible for driving accuracy and efficiency. This is a high-impact, high-potential role with incredible exposure to all aspects of the business. Join us!
What You’ll Do-
- Champion the candidate experience, ensuring every experience and touch point delights, informs, and supports the candidate.
- Coordinate and schedule phone, video and in-person interviews (when we’re back in the office)
- Master Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system and other organizational onboarding products
- Build strong partnerships with recruiters, the business they support and their candidates to drive an efficient process for providing the best candidate experience
- Identify challenges and implement change to improve our workflow and manage partnership expectations
Who You Are-
- 1+ years of experience
- Experienced in calendaring; previous recruiting coordination or executive assistant experience strongly preferred (ideally within a startup environment)
- Previous experience with Greenhouse (ATS) is strongly preferred
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Resourceful. You may not always have the answers, but you know where to find them
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity