Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
We're looking for a customer-centric Senior Manager to lead and manage a team of top performing Mid Market Client Success Managers. In this role, you will operate with a high level of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, navigating change as the business evolves with each new iteration of this growing business. You will be an important player in setting the foundation for the Client Success function to ensure that Modern Health can effectively support our customers and maximize engagement through our product offerings. This is a highly visible role that requires comfort in reporting to senior leadership on key business objectives and outlining requirements/needs to achieve these, while also working with cross-functional leaders across Modern Health to ensure success. If you’re excited to positively impact the lives of millions - join us!
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Lead and develop a team of high performing Mid Market Client Success Managers
- Ensure high quality customer experience to new and existing customers
- Build a creative and innovative culture, and a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Build strategic relationships and position yourself as a trusted advisor to key customers
- Maximize employee engagement and skills development within their teams
- Own your team's metrics and drive the plan to attain and exceed them
- Improve platform and services adoption rate and minimize customer and revenue churn
- Identify and take action on bottlenecks and areas of improvement within customer success teams
- Ensure Modern Health values are built deep into your team
Who You Are-
- 7+ years of experience working in Customer Success related role, preferably at a SaaS company
- 3+ years management experience owning both individual and shared goals
- Previous healthcare experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in a client facing, support or account management role
- High EQ and natural interpersonal skills. A connector and expert communicator who will ‘close the distance’ between Customer Success, our customers and internal stakeholders
- You pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team. Coaching others and seeing them achieve their goals gives you energy.
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with small and medium businesses and/or tech preferred
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 60%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!