Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company, we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is hiring a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our growing Sales team in San Francisco and remotely. Our Senior SDR’s have the opportunity to partner with Modern Health’s most strategic and tenured Strategic Account Executives to drive leads and top of funnel deals for our highly sought after named accounts.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated. This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Be responsible for generating high quality net new opportunities
- Use multiple channels to engage with your prospects including phone, e-mail, LinkedIn, and virtual and in-person events
- Create and execute account-based, multi-threaded, creative outreach campaigns to generate interest with prospective clients
- Work closely with marketing to formulate personalized messaging and collateral that effectively communicates the Modern Health value
- Develop tracking and reporting dashboards (e.g. in Salesforce) and regularly report progress to Sales Leadership
Who You Are-
- 2+ year of work experience, ideally with Sales Development, Sales, or other relevant experience
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Eagerness to learn from extremely tenured reps
- Strategic view and value driven
- High-energy and fearlessness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Grittiness - you will not quit
- An entrepreneurial and persuasive spirit
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Tremendous follow through
- Experience using sales technologies a plus
- Health tech, health insurance, health ecosystem experience a plus
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 50%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!