Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for its first Community Manager to manage and grow our brand presence across social media platforms. As Community Manager, you will be an integral member of our brand marketing team, and pivotal in building Modern Health into a beloved brand for existing customers and future customers. To be successful in this role, you should be an experienced social media manager who can manage both the strategy and operations of social, as well as partnering with influencers and like-minded brands to expand our reach and impact.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Work with the brand marketing and content teams to build and execute a top-notch social media strategy that aligns with overarching business and brand objectives and aims to improve the full marketing funnel (increasing brand awareness, engagement, consideration, and conversion)
- Own all of Modern Health’s social channels conversations and content development (including Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Directly engage with our audience and own all conversations on social channels
- Track, analyze, and optimize social media performance
Who You Are-
- 2+ years of experience in a community manager role
- Expert at using social channels to drive engagement
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Healthcare or benefits experience is a plus
- You are an empathetic community manager with experience driving collective engagement online.
- Thrives on working independently and proactively
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity