Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
- This role is for a senior hire who has direct experience in the recruiting space and specifically within recruiting operations.
- We are looking for experience with recruiting processes, designs, tools and tracking.
- Experience managing a team is required.
- This new joiner will be overseeing a team of 10 who are both full time and contracted. This person will be directly managing 3 full time pod leaders, who in turn manage our recruiters and sourcers.
- We are looking for an operationally minded manager who has experience in the space and can balance system design and tracking while also supporting the pod leaders who will report into them.
- The new joiner will report into the head of the Provider Network Team.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Manage a 10-person team responsible for the full cycle recruiting of therapists and coaches globally.
- Support and manage a team of pod leaders who directly manage contracted sourcers and recruiters.
- Leverage your industry expertise and experience to improve on our systems, design, data tracking and operational processes for high-volume recruiting.
- Collaborate across the team, Ops and the company to ensure a best-in-class recruiting system.
- Complete other special projects as needed.
Who You Are-
- You have 7+ years of relevant work experience (startups are a plus)
- You have 2+ years of management experience
- You have experience building out ATS and other related recruiting/tracking systems
- You are humble, scrappy, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are a team player who enjoys identifying group pain points, and using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- You are a structured thinker and love checking things off your to-do list
- You take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction
- You enjoy working with different kinds of people and are great at building relationships
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity