Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for the founding members of its Digital Content team. In this role, you will partner with our Operations, Clinical Care, and Tech teams to scale and expand our library of programs, meditations, and Circles (virtual sessions led by Modern Health providers). The ideal candidate has an excellent operational skillset and is excited to build systems and processes that help us deliver this content on a global scale.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Assist in strategic planning for Circles, Modern Health's live community sessions
- Manage scheduling and logistics for Circles, including coordinating with clients, internal teams, and Modern Health providers
- Proactively identify process and systems improvements to help us scale
- Customize slide decks in collaboration with the Clinical Care team and our providers
- Build and analyze feedback surveys for clients and members
- Prepare providers for sessions and host provider webinar trainings
- Create in-app digital programs that relate to current Circles topics
Who You Are-
- 0-4 years of experience (multiple roles are available)
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail with a track record of managing projects that pertain to multiple stakeholders (e.g. clients and providers)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong business judgment, and the desire to lead a project with high visibility
- Experience managing many tasks and competing deadlines
- Work well with others and have strong relationship building skills
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, continuously learn, and successfully manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity