Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first global mental health solution to offer employees access to one-on-one, group, and self-serve digital resources for their emotional, professional, social, financial, and physical well-being needs—all within a single platform. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 330+ global companies like Lyft, Electronic Arts, Pixar, Clif Bar, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status.
We tripled our headcount in 2021 and as a hyper-growth company with a fully remote workforce, we prioritize our people-first culture (winning awards including Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021). To protect our culture and help our team stay connected, we require overlapping hours for everyone. While many roles may function from anywhere in the world—see individual job listing for more—team members who live outside the Pacific time zone must be comfortable working early in the morning or late at night; all full-time employees must work at least six hours between 8 am and 5 pm Pacific time each workday.
We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission. An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you're excited about a role, we'd love to hear from you!
Modern Health is hiring a Salesforce & Systems Administrator to join our growing Revenue Operations team! You will work closely with Revenue Operations Leadership, Finance, Analytics, Sales, Client Success, and other cross-functional groups to drive process alignment, build systems that scale, and provide transparency through data for our business. You’ll serve as our subject matter expert for Salesforce and own integrations that sit on top of the system. You’ll own, scope and implement cross-functional process and system changes that have a direct impact on the operational efficiency and top line growth of all revenue lines.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Hawaii.
What You’ll Do-
- Work with business partners to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and design, develop and configure customizable and scalable processes and solutions.
- Build customized solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support Modern Health business requirements and processes.
- Proficiency in designing, documenting, building, coding standards, testing and deploying Salesforce.com system enhancements, including: complex formula fields, validation rules, workflow rules and actions, approval processes, and reporting and dashboards.
- Configuration and maintenance of user security permissions and hierarchies to comply with organizational requirements.
- Handle complex data migration and hygiene projects.
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce, including training, documentation as well as global technical support and troubleshooting.
- Create system operation dashboards, reports and statistics that support data driven decision making and process improvement across the organization.
- Review upcoming Salesforce.com release features as well as other integrated applications and provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Build out new ways to support customers as they both expand organically on the platform or through contract expansions/restructuring
- Help brainstorm, draft, implement and maintain our GTM systems roadmap with a specific focus getting ahead of systems blockers that prevent growth and transparency for running the business
Who You Are-
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years administration experience within Salesforce.com, Lightning experience required.
- Exposure to SOQL, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Page, API Integration desirable, but not required.
- Experience with complex data migration scenarios, SQL, and data quality tools (e.g. DemandTools)
- Expertise in Salesforce’s automation capabilities, specifically Flows, Process Builder, and Workflow Rules
- Salesforce Administration Certification (ADM 201) required (ADM 211 preferred).
- Self-starter, confident in your abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members and work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – ability to understand business and technical requirements and “speak the language” of the various stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented sales-driven environment
- Results-oriented individual who can make a difference; an individual who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a "can do" attitude; has a sense of urgency and can learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce database
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (Modern Health offers 100% coverage for employees and 75% of dependent insurance premiums)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Annual Wellness Stipend to use on items that promote your overall well being
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!