Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Providing exceptional care is at the heart of Modern Health, and we’re looking for a Coaching Lead to join our team to help advance this mission. In this role within the Coaching team, you will collaborate with other teams across the company to ensure that coaching at Modern Health is top-notch and that our coach network has high satisfaction. You will act as a coaching subject matter expert, champion, and consultant on coach quality and evidence-based coaching in our coaching services and in our provider network.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Support our thriving coach network with responses to their queries about best practices in coaching and provide situation-specific assistance
- Promote coach quality through evidence-based coach training, professional development, and other supporting events
- Monitor and improve the quality of our coaching programs and 1-1 coaching
- Contribute to care innovation by participating in developing and implementing pilots for new coaching programs
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in our coaching network
- Act as the Coaching subject matter expert for the Research team in their work related to coaching
- Support the Operations and Product teams to implement evidence-based coaching principles across our platform and in our processes
- Support the Sales, Client Success, and Marketing teams in representing our coaching model
Who You Are-
- You are an ICF credentialed or NBC-HWC coach with extensive experience coaching individuals around areas like professional growth, leadership, emotional well-being, health coaching or relationships
- You have demonstrated initiative to elevate the value of coaching through best practices and coach community support
- You have experience developing training modules or workshops
- You can take vaguely defined initiatives to nurture an engaged coaching network and drive them to completion
- You have experience with operational details of projects and use data to measure success and outcomes related to your work
- You believe in the value of promoting diversity and inclusion in the coaching community and beyond
- You enjoy working in dynamic environments with lots of cross-functional collaboration
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity