Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Providing exceptional care is at the heart of Modern Health, and we’re looking for a Clinical Care Lead to join our team to help advance this mission. In this role, you will collaborate with teams across the company to ensure that every aspect of Modern Health is rooted in cutting edge behavioral science, evidence-based clinical techniques, and culturally responsive care. You will act as a subject matter expert, champion, and consultant on therapy, therapist quality, and evidence-based therapy practices, and will have a particular focus on measuring and improving the care outcomes provided by our network.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Promote measurement- and outcomes-driven care
- Promote the value and implementation of evidence-based therapy practices
- Promote therapist quality through sourcing, training, professional development, and other support events
- Increase therapist satisfaction with Modern Health by strengthening the value they derive from their relationship with us
- Support the Sales, Client Success, and Marketing teams in representing our clinical care model and our measurement-based care practices.
- Assist the Research team with their work related to clinical care and outcomes
- Consult with the Operations and Product teams to support therapists and implement evidence-based principles across our platform, particularly with regard to assessments and measurement in care
Who You Are-
- You have an advanced degree in psychology or a related field (Master’s degree or above, PhD/PsyD preferred)
- You’re licensed to practice psychotherapy (psychologist, LMFT, LPCC, LCSW)
- You have 4+ years experience practicing clinical care utilizing evidence-based approaches (e.g., CBT, ACT, DBT, MBCT, MI)
- You have meaningful, supervised clinical experience and advanced training in using validated assessments and outcomes-based care across a variety of demographic and cultural groups
- You are operationally savvy and prefer to build systems instead of single-use solutions
- You enjoy working in dynamic and ambiguous environments with lots of interdisciplinary collaboration
- You have strong attention to detail and care deeply that your end-product is both high quality and engaging
- You are passionate about innovating and moving mental health care into the future
- You have strong (research-backed) opinions about using assessments to drive high quality psychological care
- You use data to measure success and outcomes related to your work (both in and out of therapy)
- Research experience, particularly in assessing and measuring mental health outcomes, is a big plus
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity