Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for a Senior Customer Marketing Engagement Manager to support our strategic Enterprise clients and inform the direction of customer marketing at Modern Health.
In this role, you will support the Client Success team in establishing strong partnerships with our strategic Enterprise customers, develop custom campaigns to drive meaningful engagement of Modern Health, and inform the strategy to grow and build the Customer Marketing team. This vital marketing role will involve understanding both client and user needs, and partnering closely with Client Success, Marketing, and Product to plan and execution the team’s strategies.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Represent Customer Marketing to the broader Modern Health organization, maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and proactively identifying opportunities for Customer Marketing to support or take leadership in cross-functional initiatives.
- Establish foundational objectives, strategy, and approach for how Customer Marketing collaborates with Client Success.
- Partner with Client Success, Strategy, and Legal teams to determine best practices for scoping custom marketing services for Modern Health clients
- Develop & execute on the customer marketing strategy for our largest, strategic enterprise clients.
- Build a scalable process and framework to drive customer story development from start to finish, in partnership with the Marketing team
- Partner with CS to build a portfolio of customer advocates who can articulate the value of Modern Health through case studies, webinars and events
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to drive engagement of new products and services
- Develop and manage strategy for globalization of marketing resources for Modern Health users
- Build, execute and track customer marketing campaigns to drive renewals, adoption, engagement and upsell opportunities
- Hire, onboard, mentor, and manage junior talent to help them develop their skills, expand their knowledge across Customer Marketing activities and achieve their goals
Who You Are-
- 7+ years in B2B marketing with at least 3 years in a Customer Marketing role
- Passion for understanding, developing and sharing customer stories
- Experience in Customer Advocacy, Loyalty and Engagement Marketing in B2B Enterprise SaaS space
- Keen eye for measuring performance, tracking and analyzing data
- Skills to think big picture and simultaneously execute on E2E project execution partnering with diverse stakeholders
- Natural ability to connect and build relationships with team members and customers alike
- Experience building and scaling customer communities and global experience is a plus
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity