Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company, we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Join a small and nimble operations team to help leverage data and tools to drive efficiency and decisions as we scale our CS practice. The ideal candidate understands that good data is the foundation of any organization and is willing to be its guardian. You appreciate the complexity of the client experience and want to think critically about how to make it better. You're excited to get your hands dirty in our tech stack, which includes Salesforce, Gainsight, Pardot, and more. You are a strong problem solver, analytical, and have the ability to take an ambiguous task and solve it. This role will report to the Director, Client Success Operations and Strategy.
Our Client Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable client success by providing support to internal stakeholders who directly engage with our customers. Our dedication to our clients doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. We manage tools, understand data and implement solutions, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer experience in the cybersecurity industry.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Develop deep understanding of the metrics that drive Client Success and manage Client Success data with the goal of driving insights to actions
- Ensure data quality across various systems of record and flag areas of continuous improvement
- Monitor dashboards daily and communicate actionable insights to CS leaders to guide short- and long-term execution of goals
- Provide project/program management and manage day-to-day CS operations tasks (e.g., reporting and analysis)
- Fully document existing and new/improved processes in a centralized location
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, product, operations, compliance, etc.) to implement Client experience process improvements
- Directly contribute to the CS business strategy by designing and implementing new or improved technical processes and workflows within the CS technology stack
- Design and implement digital success programs and journey orchestration within Gainsight for the tech-touch Client segment
- Manage our systems and tools as well as the implementation of new solutions, including requirement gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll out and continuous improvements within the CS technology stack
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiencies or our tools through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
Who You Are-
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills and the ability to influence large, diverse groups through fact-based analysis and decision-making; ability to do advanced analytics in Excel
- Ability to think big and deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities, and ability to adapt in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter, independent/self-sufficient
- Knowledge and experience with typical CS SaaS products such as SFDC, Gainsight, Pardot, Marketo, Looker, and Outreach with specific expertise in Salesforce and Gainsight
- Experience working with Looker and SQL strong preferred
- Salesforce and/or Gainsight Certification preferred
- Experience working in the benefits space preferred
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity