Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company, we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health’s Analytics and Data Science team is looking for an Analytics Lead for Executive Reporting, who will report to the Senior Director of Analytics and Data Science. In this role, you’ll report on company OKRs and board-level metrics across all parts of the business as well as meet with VP level leaders regularly. In addition to instrumenting the business, you will look for opportunities and insights and own strategic analyses end-to-end, including developing the hypothesis, performing the analysis, and recommending action.
We’re looking for someone to bring technical expertise, beautiful dashboards, clear communication, and unassailable trustworthy metrics to our company’s most senior leaders. If you’re smart, technical, motivated, and experienced and are excited to own relationships with executive stakeholders and align metrics across organizations, we would love to hear from you!
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Define, socialize, and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) aligned to company strategic objectives
- Build flexible data sources and thoughtfully designed dashboards
- Guarantee the reliability of your work by checking, double checking, then code review
- Conduct deep-dive data analyses using your skills in SQL, Python, R, or the tool of your choice, then translate the results into actionable business recommendations
- Partner with Data Engineering and other stakeholders to improve our data platform
- Work with data scientists on the team when you discover game-changing opportunities for larger modeling and machine learning projects
Who You Are-
- 6+ years of experience in analytics, data engineering, or data science at a tech company
- Prior experience in investment banking, management consulting, or a particular domain such as Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing, or Client Success
- Expert in SQL and data visualization tools, especially with Looker or an equivalent BI tool
- Spreadsheets and slide decks are cake, of course.
- Experience applying data and analytics concepts to business problems cross-functionally
- Proven success in partnering with and explaining data and analytics concepts to non-technical team members at any level of seniority
- Humble, scrappy, highly motivated, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity