Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company, we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for a Provider Management Associate to serve as the main point of contact for our Therapy Group Practices and serve as a trusted partner to ensure their success with the Modern Health Platform. This person will also be responsible for all cross-functional communications, questions and issues that arise, as well as process creation, improvement, and execution related to Group Practices.
The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, organized and approaches tasks in a structured manner. If you're someone who is comfortable working across multiple technical systems and troubleshooting issues you should join us!
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Play a central role in managing our Therapy Group Practices
- Communicate with and support Group Practice leaders and therapists on a daily basis, troubleshooting their technical issues while building strong relationships
- Utilize various tech-enabled applications and tools
- Create, maintain and improve on our tools, systems and documentation related to Group Practice Management and Operations
- Serve as the main point of contact for all cross-functional communications, questions and issues related to Group Practice Management and liaise cross-functionally to resolve issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify process improvement opportunities and build and refine processes, tools and systems
- Complete other special projects as needed
Who You Are-
- You have 1-2 years of relevant work experience (startups are a plus)
- You are highly detail-oriented and organized
- You are a structured thinker and love checking things off your to-do list
- You are a team player who enjoys identifying group pain points and improving them
- You are comfortable working across multiple technical systems and troubleshooting issues as needed
- You take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction
- You enjoy working with different kinds of people and are great at building relationships
- You are humble, scrappy, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity