Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company, we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
The Role - Our Associate AE’s have the opportunity to partner with Modern Health’s most strategic and tenured Strategic Account Executives to work top and mid funnel deals for our highly sought after Named Accounts. This role will incorporate both top of funnel initiatives & prospecting as well as mid funnel strategy, being compensated on both lead generation as well as closure of net new prospects. If you’re eager to break into the Enterprise space with an end goal of being an ENT AE, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do -
- Source net new opportunities for our most strategic accounts
- Help Strategic Account Executives work and close opportunities
- Demo & run discovery calls with cross functional stakeholders & support calls
- Provide strategic insight mid-funnel by helping with account mapping, multi-threading, and driving value to our clients
- Partner very closely with our marketing team to attend trade shows and consistently engage top of funnel and mid funnel prospects
Who You Are -
- 1 year of experience as an SDR and/or SMB AE
- Hungry for new opportunity & excited to work large Enterprise deals
- Eager to learn from extremely tenured reps
- Strategic and value driven
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity