Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $95 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we have doubled the number of customers since March, revenue has grown 25 times, and we have built a global network of mental health experts in 30 countries.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
The Role -
As our Eastern Region sales leader, you’ll be responsible for building and leading a team of Enterprise Account Executives through a phase of rapid growth. You’ll have the ability to build on the momentum of Modern Health and share Modern Health's mission with the world, deliver exceptional results for our customers, and drive growth.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do -
- Drive top-line revenue in the Eastern region
- Manage and lead a team of Enterprise Account Executive selling to HR and Benefits leaders
- Recruit world-class Enterprise AEs - based on the East Coast
- Partner closely with our VP of Sales and executive leadership team on GTM approaches into new markets
- Work closely with our Marketing and Sales Development teams to build a strategy for generating demand and interest across multiple major metros areas (i.e. New York, Boston, etc).
- Leverage data and analytical thinking to make key decisions regarding the growth of Modern Health across the Eastern region
Who You Are -
- 5+ years of management experience - at a high growth SaaS or employee benefits company
- Proven track record of leading teams to exceed growth targets
- Experience selling to HR executive at Enterprise companies
- Ability to lead a team through a period of rapid of scale
- Proven ability to sell in a quickly evolving and competitive market
- Ability to closely manage pipeline in Salesforce and accurately forecast
- Experience and excitement for coaching Account Executives to quota attainment and beyond - and enabling career progression
- Strong team player who can work closely across the sales leadership team, sharing ideas and best practices
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity