Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $95 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we have doubled the number of customers since March, revenue has grown 25 times, and we have built a global network of mental health experts in 30 countries.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for a Sales and Client Success Enablement rockstar to work closely with senior leadership across the organization to develop and implement strategic and tactical solutions to enable us to efficiently scale into our next phase of rapid growth. In this role, you will focus on the entire customer lifecycle, working with Sales and Client Success teams to provide the tools, assets, resources, and training in order to improve efficiency and success from onboarding new team members to closing and renewing customers. The ideal candidate is someone with deep knowledge of how to increase sales efficiency, drive successful closes, and increase retention rates in the SaaS business space with a keen focus on using and building systems, processes, and collateral to create value. Success in this role will lie in implementing and iterating on best practices for onboarding, continuous training efforts, and change management to drive measurable improvements in Sales and CS KPIs.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Own the onboarding program for revenue teams at Modern Health
- Work with Sales, CS, and Marketing teams to find gaps in resources and training and propose/implement solutions to address these gaps, in-line with business goals
- Own the production of assets and materials to facilitate the sales process, increase stage-to-stage conversion, and improve overall win rate
- Work with RevOps to evaluate and improve sales tech stack to increase adoption, usage, and data accuracy of/within tools
- Evaluate and implement tools and tech. to facilitate full cycle Sales and CS team enablement
- Build out KPIs to track success of various enablement programs, monitor changes, and report out across teams
- Adopt an analytical approach to understand our go-to-market motions and transform them into practical assets, trainings, and best practices for success
- Focus intensively on driving improvements in reducing ramp time, segment- and industry-specific deal qualification and sales paths, increasing deal velocity, and ensuring all reps have up-to-date product knowledge
Who You Are-
- 4+ years excelling in Sales Enablement at a high-growth SaaS-based technology company, with experience extending these skills across the entire customer lifecycle
- Experience working with rapidly-scaling teams and consistently demonstrating improvements in KPIs during periods of organizational growth and change
- Experience working in sales and an understanding of the pain points experienced by reps at each stage of the sales cycle
- Experience working effectively with marketing to co-develop internal/external enablement collateral and implement systems to keep materials accurate and up to date
- Working knowledge of training techniques and best practices for onboarding, ongoing education, and adopting new technologies
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity