Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $95 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we have doubled the number of customers since March, revenue has grown 25 times, and we have built a global network of mental health experts in 30 countries.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
Providing exceptional care is at the heart of Modern Health and we are looking for a Clinical Care Lead to join our team to help advance this mission. In this role, you will collaborate with teams across the company to ensure that every aspect of Modern Health is rooted in cutting edge behavioral science, evidence-based clinical techniques, and culturally responsive care. You will act as a subject matter expert, champion, and consultant on therapist quality, evidence-based therapy practices, and diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in our therapy services and in our provider network.
What You’ll Do-
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in our therapy network
- Support the Sales, Client Success, and Marketing teams in representing our clinical care model and our diversity, equity, inclusions, and belonging practices.
- Promote therapist quality through sourcing, training, professional development, and other support events
- Increase therapist satisfaction with Modern Health by strengthening the value they derive from their relationship with us
- Promote the value of evidence-based therapy practices
- Assist the Research team with their work related to clinical care
- Consult with the Operations and Product teams to support therapists and implement evidence-based principles across our platform
Who You Are-
- You have an advanced degree in psychology or a related field (Master’s degree or above, PhD/PsyD preferred)
- You’re licensed to practice psychotherapy (psychologist, LMFT, LPCC, LCSW)
- You have 4+ years experience practicing clinical care utilizing evidence-based approaches (e.g., CBT, ACT, DBT, MBCT, MI)
- You have meaningful, supervised clinical experience and advanced training in delivering culturally responsive care across a variety of demographic and cultural groups
- You have developed training modules, created workshops, or have experience in other forms of content creation
- You take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction
- You enjoy working in dynamic environments with lots of interdisciplinary collaboration
- You have strong attention to detail and you care deeply that your end-product is both high quality and engaging
- You use data to measure success and outcomes related to your work
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity