Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company, we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
We're looking for a customer-centric Senior Director to lead and manage a team of top performing Client Success Managers. You will be an important driving force in building the foundation for the Client Success function to ensure that Modern Health can effectively support our customers and maximize engagement through our product offerings. We’re looking for someone with extensive experience working with strategic, custom partnerships, and is excited to positively impact the lives of millions in a highly visible role. This position reports into our VP, Customer Success.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Lead and develop a team of high performing Client Success Managers
- Ensure high quality customer experience to new and existing customers
- Build a creative and innovative culture, and a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Build strategic relationships and position yourself as a trusted advisor to key customers
- Maximize employee engagement and skills development within their teams
- Own your team's metrics and drive the plan to attain and exceed them
- Improve platform and services adoption rate and minimize customer and revenue churn
- Identify and take action on bottlenecks and areas of improvement within customer success teams
- Collaborate with VP of Sales and other relevant teams across the company
- Ensure Modern Health values are built deep into your team
Who You Are-
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ or more years experience working in Customer Success related role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team — strong people management, coaching and development experience (for ICs and managers)
- A master’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, computer science, or a technological/international field is a plus
- Successful track record working with large, multinational enterprise accounts
- A strong team player, a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity