Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $95 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we have doubled the number of customers since March, revenue has grown 25 times, and we have built a global network of mental health experts in 30 countries.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
The Head of Revenue Ops and Strategy will lead a team that oversees strategy, planning, and revenue operations. This person will help to define our go-to-market strategy as we scale through our next phase of exponential growth - building and implementing new segmentation strategies, developing new revenue channels, and optimizing processes across the entire revenue organization. This person will report to our VP of Sales, and will partner closely with our CEO and entire executive leadership team to ensure revenue initiatives align with Modern Health’s short and long-term strategic objectives.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Conduct strategic market analysis to optimize company’s ability to achieve growth targets
- Partner closely with Finance on strategic pricing initiatives
- Analyze and execute on new channel strategies for the business
- Manage communications around new programs and processes, and lead change management for revenue team during period of rapid growth
- Partner closely with CMO to set top-of-funnel targets
- Help to build a strategy to enable Modern Health’s continued global expansion - conducting marketing analysis to understand the global needs of our customer base
- Manage a team that is responsible for revenue operations and sales enablement. Specifically, these teams are responsible for:
- Building annual sales plans - including compensation plans, headcount plans, territory assignments, quota assignments
- Sales enablement - leveraging leading-edge tools and processes to ensure successful onboarding and performance of the sales team.
- Revenue tech stack - managing leading tools to drive sales performance and efficiency including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach among others
- Sales team performance optimization - leveraging data to drive continuous improvements in key sales metrics (i.e. conversion rates, cycle time, ACV, etc).
- Reporting and metrics - developing metrics and reports to drive performance of AEs, SDRs, and broader revenue organization
Who You Are-
- 10+ years of experience in driving GTM strategy and revenue operations
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company with >$100M in ARR
- Proven track record of enabling companies to hit aggressive growth targets
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and rapidly scaling company and industry
- Expert analytical and strategic planning skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze and understand complex market trends
- Experience implementing and managing sales compensation plans, territories, and quotas
- Experience leading and building teams
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity