About Modern Health
Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Netflix, Lyft, Postmates, SoFi and Peloton that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking to hire a talented G&A recruiting team member! In this role, you’ll be responsible for partnering with recruiting and hiring managers to attract the best talent. You will build a pipeline of amazing potential candidates for G&A positions across the company, with a strong focus on Sales talent. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to create a recruitment process that provides a meaningful, positive experience for potential teammates that instills our company values and brand. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on high volume roles and looks forward to the challenge of constantly testing and iterating on process. Come join my team!
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a high quality, and exceptional candidate experience
- Work closely with our hiring team’s to take a holistic approach in building each organization
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Create unique sourcing strategies to bring in new team members
- Thinking not just about short term, but the long term needs of our hiring teams
- 1-3 years of full cycle recruiting or sourcing experience (startup environment is preferred)
- A passion for diversity and inclusion
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is highly preferred
- Ability to generate a high volume / high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Experience with recruiting metrics and using data to guide decisions and strategy
- An interest in developing processes and initiatives that improve candidate experience
- Strong cross-collaboration skills across multiple teams and disciplines
- A track record of building strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District (when we can return to offices)
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited career growth opportunity