Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Pixar, Gusto, Okta, EA, and Nextdoor that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for our first hire under the Revenue Operations (RevOps) team at Modern Health! You will report to the Manager of Revenue Operations and play a hand in running and enhancing Modern Health’s sales tech stack, reporting suite, compensation planning, segmentation/territory planning, and more. In this role, you will work with senior leadership across the organization to develop and implement strategic and tactical solutions to enable us to scale into our next phase of rapid growth. The ideal candidate knows how to work across revenue teams to drive operational efficiency, strategic planning, and unified accountability to top-line growth. Your primary focus will be within the Sales and Client Success organizations but should have a deep and broad knowledge of how to drive success in the SaaS business space, an interest in holistic strategic planning, and a keen focus on using and building systems, processes, and analyses to solve critical business challenges.
What You’ll Do-
- Identify key business needs across top-line revenue teams and manage end-to-end projects to fill those needs. Initial projects include building out the next stages of our proposal process, partnering with stakeholders to plan and implement rep segmentation/territorialization, and running and scaling our compensation strategy and tooling
- Work across our top-line revenue teams to transform requests for data analyses, systems changes, and ad-hoc requests into strategic and efficient solutions
- Administer and coordinate broad system changes to our Revenue Tech stack, including Salesforce, Outreach, etc. by working collaboratively with field leadership and internal stakeholders and consultants
- Drive data quality and timeliness of data input from Sales and Customer Success
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and data blind spots that inhibit our ability to track core KPIs
- Create and automate reports, perform data analysis, and provide meaningful insights into business results and operational performance in support of day-to-day operations and initiatives for the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams
- Manage and improve our rep compensation systems
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from management in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy
- Serve as a cross-team endpoint for data-sharing, joint projects, and more with Finance, Business Operations, Product, and Clinical Care
Who You Are-
- 3+ years experience in Sales/Revenue Operations at a SaaS-based company
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce (flows, process builder, custom objects, etc.), Excel, Looker, gSheets, and the whole gSuite
- Familiarity and experience with sales concepts such as territory planning, compensation planning and management, proposal writing and systems management
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to handle multiple priorities with different stakeholders
- Strong attention to details and numbers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity