Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Pixar, Gusto, Okta, EA, and Nextdoor that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
As an early member of Modern Health’s Customer Success team, you will play a key role in driving the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team including development of strategy, process, reporting and enablement for our Customer Success department. Your ultimate goal is to drive cross-functional strategic insights and detailed analytics to optimize the pre and post-sale process. Our goal is to provide our Customer Success team with a framework to capture key analytics to scale our business through data-driven decisions while ensuring our customers receive the best service possible.
What You’ll Do-
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to report business KPIs, identify key insights, and suggest areas of improvement
- Develop reports, dashboards and presentations on past results, renewals and upsell forecasts.
- Tracking leading indicators of renewals, retention and upsell, analyze and make recommendations for improvements
- Identify new processes and tools to increase automation, improve efficiency, and reduce manual overhead in the post-sales organization
- Support scale programs for 1: Many and Tech Touch programs
- Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address and scale reach out templates
- Identify top customers for upsell and pass to CSMs
- Identify segments with high churn and poor use cases and work with Sales/CS to improve outcome/adjust ideal customer profile
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support ongoing strategic and tactical business initiatives
- Administration of CS Systems for the CS team
- Reporting on the health of Modern Health’s customer base
- Forecast headcount needs within financial and operational targets of business
- Assist with CSM compensation design - determine the metrics on which bonuses are based, define targets and calculate actuals
- Provide materials, data and training to help the CSMs work more effectively
- Implement and manage software that facilitates CSM and Ops activities
Who You Are-
- BA/BS degree
- Salesforce Admin experience required
- Very strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Experience in Customer Success Operations
- Strong experience with Excel, Looker, Gainsight or other CS platform, Salesforce, and other Customer Success tools (basic SQL skills is a nice to have)
- Passion and experience designing processes that scale
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity