Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based technology and professional support from a certified coach or therapist. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, and Y Combinator, and partner with companies like Pixar, Gusto, Okta, EA, and Nextdoor that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $42 million and is looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager! In this role, you’ll architect and manage Modern Health’s marketing demand funnel, marketing automation, lead nurturing, paid advertising campaigns, and analytics with an emphasis on driving SQOs with ROI positive campaigns. You’ll work cross functionally to ensure we have the right tools, campaigns, and attribution models to drive and analyze lead flow and funnel economics. You’ll partner with sales to optimize conversions, deliver key insights and recommendations, and accomplish MQL, SQO, and pipeline targets each quarter. You will identify high-leverage opportunities for new revenue generation, build data-driven hypotheses for improving campaign performance, and manage ongoing A/B tests and optimizations. You will own reporting and work directly with the sales, product, ops and broader marketing teams to offer strategic insights into performance of the marketing funnel and how marketing touchpoints help accelerate the sales process.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on operator who’s built and scaled revenue via demand generation and marketing automation activities in a fast-paced startup environment, ideally with Enterprise Saas experience. You’ll be a high visibility partner and advisor to the marketing, sales, finance, and executive teams, and you’ll work with a really smart, fun group of people. You’ll also work for a leader who “gets” marketing ops and has experience building industry-leading teams.This role is based in San Francisco, California and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What You’ll Do-
- Own and manage the website as Modern Health’s front door to ensure our brand and unique content assets are well represented, converting visitors into MQLs and SQOs
- Manage advertising performance across digital channels (AdWords, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc) and landing page optimization to generate inbound leads from a predefined target account list
- Manage SEO to grow new and repeat traffic to modernhealth.com
- Execute Mailchimp campaigns, trigger-sequences, and newsletters to nurture prospective leads and help current clients onboard successfully in partnership with product, sales and ops
- Own the marketing tech stack including vendor evaluations (i.e., when should we upgrade from Mailchimp and to whom) and data synchronization to SFDC, Drift, Google Analytics, etc
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing results and campaign effectiveness including lead and opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, multi-touch attribution and ROI
- Drive tactics, prioritization & execution of marketing optimization levers to achieve quarterly targets and KPIs aligning with sales revenue targets at our target CAC / LTV ratio
- Manage third party media relationships and contractor resources
- Evangelize a culture of rapid test and learn to discover new and innovative ways to scale revenue and improve ROI
- Be the in-house expert on marketing data analytics; coach and mentor team members on data-driven marketing and reporting frameworks
Who You Are-
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of progressive career experience and proven success building full-stack B2B marketing funnels and exceeding ROI targets at a growing startup with imperfect data, ideally in Enterprise Saas
- Expertise with Mailchiimp, Webflow, Drift, SFDC, Google Analytics, AdWords
- Experience developing and optimizing lead nurture and customer onboarding programs
- Comfortable in a rapid test and learn approach to learn quickly and scale results
- Desire to be accountable for hitting marketing performance targets and KPIs
- Fluency with marketing metrics and KPIs including CAC, LTV, CPL, and ROI
- Ability to curate / troubleshoot data from multiple sources, unpack relevant insights, and make recommendations to drive meaningful revenue growth
- Team player with strong cross-functional skills
- Hands-on and ready to jump in and create value
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity